April 30, 2014
There has been news coverage this week concerning a vulnerability the U.S. Department of Homeland Security cited in the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
- For more information read Microsoft's Security Advisory 2962983 or visit the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's US-CERT website.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security recommends users follow Microsoft's suggested actions and workarounds, or consider using an alternate browser.
- We suggest you don't click on links to unfamiliar internet sites or links inside suspicious emails.
- We also suggest you regularly run anti-virus and other appropriate security software on your devices.
- We always encourage you to monitor your accounts frequently; be sure to let us know if you see any activity you don't recognize.